
March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(71)
-
▼
March
(15)
- i loveyou little boy.
- To my family and friends who don't know Jeremy Hie...
- Heaven will probably be gun-free, so top-up now!
- James and Thomas in the outfit that Uncle R and Au...
- Steve took this schmotograph and sweetly found a p...
- Simon Stats:7 monthsAlmost nearly juuust about mo...
- The sad news is this: Cheyenne's family is movin...
- HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY EMILY OF BLUE COAST!You are a h...
- No title
- No title
- No title
- No title
- No title
- Our scanne
- No, Simon is not in pain. Upon being greeted he wi...
-
▼
March
(15)
5 comments:
EM IS AN ABSOLUTE CLONE OF YOU ANG ! WISH HER A"HAPPY BIRTHDAY " FROM ME MARCH 25TH.
HOW OLD WILL SHE BE THEN ?
TONS OF LOVE AUNT DARLENE
Great, great, great shot. Really captures some energy...
The big EIGHT! Time is accelerating! I could swear she just turned seven. The clone factor connects us but I can see it working against us if I'm not careful-know what I mean?
Jer, thank-you for liking it too. I would have liked it clearer and will probably end up taking it again but maybe next time not when she's already half an hour late for school.
Love the picture Questions is that the colour of your Kitchen??
You are bold. Love it.
Mom
Heehee - nice shot.
Post a Comment