March 09, 2007














































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW,
YOU GUYS MAKE CUTE KIDS,
YOU ALL LOOK SO HAPPY.IT MUST BE BUSY WORLD BUT, LOOKS LIKE YOU HOLD IT TOGETHER WELL !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE

Ang said...

"Looks like" being the key words. This blog only reflects 14% of our reality. But thanks, and i'm so glad you still check in on us Aunt Darlene.

Anonymous said...

ANG,
I CAN TELL YOU'RE DOING A GREAT PARENTING JOB WITH YOUR KIDS.
I HAD ONLY TWO SO I CAN'T EVEN FATHOM THE CRAZINESS OF HOW SOME DAYS CAN BE.
HANG IN THERE BELIEVE THEY GROW UP WAY TOO QUICKLY AND THEN YOU MISS THE SIMPLER TIMES.
LOVE ALWAYS,
AUNT DARLENE

Elizabeth said...

Simon looks kind of tall. Is he your tallest kid at this age???

Anonymous said...

Oh little tub-a-lub!

Ang said...

sigh, always so reassuring to hear encouragement like that Aunt Darlene.

Lesa and Heather, you have no idea. He and Tom will be wearing the same size in a few months at this rate-no jokes!

Blog Archive