Oh, Ang, My motherheart just melts when I see all the reference to "Tom" and "Tommy" attached to photos of this delightful child. Just the best name EVER! Thanks again for honoring the memory of our precious Tom. Looking forward to meeting Tommy in person in June. Kisses and many hugs, Marj
4 comments:
You said the same for Emily -- Steve could get the biggest smile from her. By the way nice picture of Steve and Emily with the new pet. love Mom
I DID?? well, atleast he only has eyes for me when he's hungry.
Oh, Ang,
My motherheart just melts when I see all the reference to "Tom" and "Tommy" attached to photos of this delightful child. Just the best name EVER! Thanks again for honoring the memory of our precious Tom. Looking forward to meeting Tommy in person in June.
Kisses and many hugs,
Marj
well it has to be one the most endearing names for us, we're grateful that you would share it with us!!
Post a Comment