As i recall, your babies weren't so shabby themselves with those huge brown eyes! One of these times I want to put a pic of katie on when she was my flower girl to show how much she resembled emily. miss you too, can't wait to see ya'll in june!!!
just you wait heath and ryan, i know that love's going to be fully mutual. Then i'll have two kids complaining that all our family and friends don't live in the same big house...
6 comments:
He's so sweet......................
what a angel! He looks like an angel! Wish I could hug him right now and cover him with kisses.
Miss you all
Love Aunt Rose
I love you Thomas.
As i recall, your babies weren't so shabby themselves with those huge brown eyes! One of these times I want to put a pic of katie on when she was my flower girl to show how much she resembled emily.
miss you too, can't wait to see ya'll in june!!!
just you wait heath and ryan, i know that love's going to be fully mutual.
Then i'll have two kids complaining that all our family and friends don't live in the same big house...
He's so cute! Can't wait to meet him, I've got to find a way to get up there!
:) Love Jodi
Jodi, it'd be easier for us to visit if i moved to manitoba wouldn't it! Your there like 10x a year. sigh!
Post a Comment