May 18, 2005

I love bringing my kiddos to my dad...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT TO SEE THE KIDS GET TO SPEND TIME WITH GRANDPA MARTENS !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE

Anonymous said...

Ang, I've never seen a pic of your dad. Nice to see both "parts"! Can't believe Tom's that big already... we miss him much! And Ryan hasn't even seen him yet!

Ang said...

i think you saw him in our wedding pics but he was in costume so that doesn't count :)

Dan said...

Hi Ang, remember me?!?! Thought I would check out your site, We are exact opposites, you got tons of photo's I just write.I should post more photos but upload on dialup takes ages. Take care kiddo.

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of Grandpa and Thomas. We miss you all here

Aunt Rose

Elizabeth said...

Ang! Your son in the sun. Your dad looks so very proud. How beautiful.

Blog Archive