February 23, 2005

Post Anonymously

I've received a couple of emails about the trouble people are having with posting comments on my blog. After writing, just click "anonymous" to avoid having to type in a bunch of personal info and you're set! Look forward to hearing from more of you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THE TIP ANG,
LUCKILY FOR ME BRYAN HELPS ME OUT WHEN I DON'T GET THINGS RIGHT.........ON THE COMPUTER THAT IS !
TAKE CARE,
LOVE AUNT DARLENE

Jodi said...

Sorry I haven't posted sooner! I love this site, I have a blog as well but don't use it cuz I can't figure out how to upload pics.

Tommy (can I call him that?) is sooo cute, can't wait to meet him!!! Don't you love those shoes? I bought some for Maria at the same time and don't know why I didn't buy them sooner! She wears them everyday!
Can you believe she's going to be a year in less then a week! We're having a big birthday bash on Sunday, wish you could be there!

Love ya! Jodi

Ang said...

Jodi, those shoes rock, they are the final solution to socks falling off all day. Thank you so much again!
I'm going to phone you soon and i can tell you how a retard like me learned how to post pictures.

Ang said...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/40-Blue-Satin-Ribbon-Bows-Perfect-for-Craft_W0QQitemZ8229651214QQcategoryZ118179QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Ang said...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/100-Tumbled-JADEITE-Milk-Glass-Robin-Egg-MOSAIC-TILE_W0QQitemZ8228696368QQcategoryZ41224QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.ca/RED-WHITE-POLKA-DOT-Retro-PENCIL-SKIRT-rockabilly-50s_W0QQitemZ5437087252QQcategoryZ63864QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Small-Blue-Wooden-Robins-Eggs-Great-for-Crafts_W0QQitemZ8207946687QQcategoryZ71178QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem