February 20, 2005

Heather

I had a wonderful week. My spirited sister-in-law was good enough to bring her cooking talents, energy for kids and knack for long meaningful talks into my life for 5 full days. I appreciated each day and know we'll never forget this time we got to spend together before she has her own little monkeys hanging off of her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry, about that ang. bryan had to once again show his computer illerate mother how to find your blog !
you're so lucky to have such a good sister-in-law helping you out over there. wish i could be there to help you too ! it's just getting cuter all the time isn't he? i bet your mom and ruben can hardly wait to see him.
take care little mommy.
love aunt darlene

Heather said...

Thanks Ang. I had the best time out at your place. I will never forget those five days - they were precious, and irreplaceable. I will never forget that Emily possibly made me feel like the most important person in her "earth". I love you all, and I'm going to miss you until our next visit. Love, the sister-in-law