ha! cuuuuute
yay for my one and only subscriber!
I tried commenting earlier..it must not have worked. Miss you and your kiddos. Auntie K
foning is phun, we should try it!
Kissable toes. Love from mom --soon to be in BC--for a visit
aww, so cute! are you still coming to Van to visit Elizabeth soon? I could try to make it out for an evening or something
HEY THERE, NEED SOME UPDATED PHOTOS. I KNOW BEING THE MOTHER OF 4 KIDS KIDS KEEPS YOU PRETTY BUSY. LOEV AUNT DARLENE
Post a Comment
7 comments:
ha! cuuuuute
yay for my one and only subscriber!
I tried commenting earlier..it must not have worked. Miss you and your kiddos. Auntie K
foning is phun, we should try it!
Kissable toes. Love from mom --soon to be in BC--for a visit
aww, so cute! are you still coming to Van to visit Elizabeth soon? I could try to make it out for an evening or something
HEY THERE,
NEED SOME UPDATED PHOTOS. I KNOW BEING THE MOTHER OF 4 KIDS KIDS KEEPS YOU PRETTY BUSY.
LOEV AUNT DARLENE
Post a Comment