July 15, 2009

Never thought we'd have a four month old with us on our 15th anniversary date. We found a restaurant that reminded us of our old downtown Winnipeg haunt-Shanghai. Magdelina was a lousy third wheel, I'm afraid. Consumed all of our attention in the restaurant, took a lousy picture of her mom and dad and screamed the whole way home.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY GUYS ! IT'S BEEN THAT MANY YEARS ALREADY ?

LOVE AUNT DARLENE

Jeremy said...

When we were back in MB a couple of weeks ago, I drove past the spot where you got married, and re-imagined us all hacky-sacking and giggling in medieval garb. Buncha kids we were! It would have been tough to predict your life's path(s) together at that point. Congrats on 15 years and here's to another few decades...

Oh, and you're still invited to the Okanagan. ROAD TRIP!

Ang said...

Gee thanks for the congrats guys! I have a feeling that the next few decades are going to come and go so fast. Good for you for taking in Manitoba the way you did Jer. I had some similar experiences last year the greatest being a walk under the clearest starriest night sky I've ever seen.
Um, can you move Summerland a tad closer? Baby Magoo just won't freak'n chill on the road ;(

Elizabeth said...

Happy Anniversary!!! WOW! Time flies when you're having fun (a.k.a. 4 kids). I miss you tons and you'll be happy to know I'm in Vancouver for 4 consecutive weeks. Might want to try another visit. ;)

Anonymous said...

IT'S HARD TO BELEIVE THAT IT'S BEEN 15 YEARS. MISS THE GROUP ALOT
HOPE ONE DAY TO SEE YOU SOON. GRANDMA OFF TO SK TO SEE PAT GET HITCH. HOPE THE WEATHER WILL BE AS IT WAS FOR YOU. UNCLE HAROLD