May 12, 2009

Simon:

Comes out of nowhere attacking my legs with Steve's measuring tape, "I'm numbering you! I'm numbering you!". Steps back and looks up at me, "You're numbered!!".

Tommy:

Smells his supper grossed out, "That smells like pinecones and feet, mom".

Emily:

Before telling me about something someone told her that she knew would upset me, "I'm afraid you'll burst into flames when I tell you, mom".

5 comments:

The Squirrel Hunter said...

Pinecones and feet, eh? Too funny. I'll have to use that tonight when I smell Heather's meal, and see what I get stabbed with.

Tell the kids I miss them.
uncle.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Good ones! James: After I just told him we were leaving, there is a long silence, and then, "I'm thinking about it Mom".

Jeremy said...

Love these...wish I remembered to record more of them. When you're howling at them in the moment, you think you'll never forget them...but then POOF, they're gone.

Anonymous said...

remember to write these comments down in a special book........i wish i had with bryan ! he would say some of the most amazing things and the most embarrassing things !
love aunt darlene

Anonymous said...

OK WHAT ARE YOUR TERMS?
MOM