Happy Mother's Day to my mom who
gets a kick out of my fate as a hockey mom.
I just laugh my head off thinking of Steve having to sit through a hockey game. Angela you'll enjoy it like I did when you were involved in sports. I am so proud of my little grand chillen.Nannie-and Papa Ruben
So cute! So far James isn't big on hockey - but he plays with his Dollarama baseball bat kinda like a hockey stick.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I just laugh my head off thinking of Steve having to sit through a hockey game. Angela you'll enjoy it like I did when you were involved in sports. I am so proud of my little grand chillen.
Nannie-and Papa Ruben
So cute! So far James isn't big on hockey - but he plays with his Dollarama baseball bat kinda like a hockey stick.
Post a Comment