March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(36)
-
▼
March
(11)
- What luxury. Ryan and Heather (expecting!) and J...
- Scenes from Emily's B-day... ( Not just any) Cupca...
- Happy 10th Birthday to a magical little girl soon...
- SCIENCE FAIR 2009Emily's passion for animals prov...
- MORE Beautiful Blankies for Mag-doll! WOW, thanks...
- No title
- My dear friend Natalie -mom of 3 and master croche...
- Ang's sister Krystle came out for a couple of days...
- We're home! Thanks all for chiming in with joyful...
- No title
- Born on Wedsnesday, March 4th at 1:42 am. She wei...
-
▼
March
(11)
6 comments:
More great photos...thanks so much for letting us all peek in on this new little beauty.
She looked so super chubby in those hospital pics, and not she looks slimmer - like some of Tom's first pics. Wow, I just can't believe the beautiful mix of Em (eyes and lips), Tom (nose, faceshape), and Simon (eye, hair, skin colour).
Ang & Steve, she is reaaaally munchie-liscious cute. Those little wee hands kill me.
smooches
I love the picture of you with Maggie. Beautiful blanket.
Mom
SHE¨S BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY AND PERFECT AND SO LONG AWAITED...SHE´S HERE, MAGDALINA (HOPE I SPELT IT RIGHT) WAY TO GO ANG...I LOVE YOU! AND AS IF I DIDN´T HAVE BABY FEVER BEFORE I SAW YOUR OTHER BEUTIES OGGLING MAGGIE! I´VE BEEN PRAYING FOR YOU ALL!
TAKE CARE MY LOVE, JIM
ok she is thirteen days old more pictures please
Post a Comment