March 09, 2009



Ang's sister Krystle came out for a couple of days.
Thanks for all the help!
More pics of sweety pie.












More pictures for the sake of photos...





7 comments:

Jeremy said...

What a doll, this little one. Love the photos!

Anonymous said...

Awww... snuggly bug!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great weekend just a thought for Steve though His sister in law's name is spelled Krystle. Don't you just hate it when people correct your spelling I know I do. Everyone looks well Magdalina is very bright and I am very glad to see the boys have thier pants on ha ha.

Love you and see you soon Marm

Anonymous said...

your gonna love this then mom. MagdElina is with an E not an A. :)

Love your daughter, Krystle

Elizabeth said...

Magdelina Magdelina Magdelina Magdelina Magdelina Magdelina Magdelina Magdelina Magdelina Magdelina...

I'm going flip out when I meet her. LOOK AT THAT LOVELY FACE! Keep the photos rollin'.......

Anonymous said...

Lots of love and kisses to our grandson's and Emily.

Wish we could be there

Love from Mom and Ruben

Anonymous said...

Lots of love and kisses to our grandson's and Emily.

Wish we could be there

Love from Mom and Ruben

Blog Archive