July 27, 2007

Hi!


Here's something a little less disturbing than that last photo to look at while I take yet another break from my blog.


I just want to say that I miss "us"! The little comments and emails my blog stirred up always made my day. But our computer is all bunged up and I don't even have the patience to turn it on anymore. By fall, I'll have a little punkie in Grade 3, some free time and hopefully by then we'll be enjoying the high-speed Internet we're paying for.


Until then, we're taking millions of photos as always and we'll be straightening out our new home and life here in Qualicum Beach. Not a day passes without me feeling like a child-hood dream has come true for me living here. I feel this new wonder for God's tender-heartedness. But, not a day passes without me feeling like the challenges of having 3 kids is way beyond me. The good moments really are out of this world even when not compared with the miserable ones. The name "Coasting" applies again but I'll need a new slogan thingy because now we're not living at as much of a dead end anymore, geographically speaking . I'll be back to change it soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check this blog every single day and almost came out of my skin when I found this! Yeah! I'm happy that you love it there. Our moving truck arrives tomorrow and I too hope that we'll be just as happy in lovely Port Alice. Sunday is the big day when we leave Powell River behind us too. I hope we come back some day though. Cheyenne is heading to Ladysmith on Aug 3rd and dad said he would love to meet up with you in Parksville so our girls can chum for the day. I'll give him your number and hopefully something can work out! God Bless you all!!

Tannis said...

Welcome back! Or welcome there...or something... Looking forward to seeing a few of those pictures when you get a chance.

Busy with three kids, eh? I've got a week or two left before that's me.

Anonymous said...

GLAD TO HEAR THE MOVE HAS BEEN MADE ANGELA!
HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME WHILE YOUR MOM WAS OUT THERE.
I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW BUSY LIFE IS WITH THREE KIDS.
TAKE CARE AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR BLOG AGAIN WHEN TIME ALLOWS !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE

Elizabeth said...

You and your fresh bloggin' photos are dearly missed. Keep in touch, my friend. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Miss you all very much. Had a great time. Want to go back to Coombs "Goat on a rope". Next time with Ruben.

Love you all. Mom

Anonymous said...

Miss you. Love you.