Happy Mom's day Krystle
Loved it Loved it Loved it So natural Mom
HOW MANY PLETT'S CAN YOU SQUEEZE INTO A PHOTO BOOTH ? THAT WAS GREAT STEVE & ANG ! LOVE AUNT DARLENE
The *best* family photo I have ever seen. Now if only my family could fit into one booth... Knowing you and me, we'd fit you right into the family photo too, Ang!
1 hour wasn't enough, but so awesome. UPDATE.AK
I want pictures! I want pictures! I want...
Pretty quiet Coasting lately...things ok over there?
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT YOUR END OF THE WORLD ? BUSY I TAKE IT ? LOVE AUNT DARLENE
Suzanne has mentioned Emily's face in that last photograph TWICE now!
HELLO " COASTING " HAVE U FALLEN OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH ? I KNOW MOVING AND THREE CHILDREN DOES NOT MAKE FOR MUCH TIME FOR BLOGGING ! LOVE AUNT DARLENE
Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Happy Mom's day
Krystle
Loved it Loved it Loved it
So natural
Mom
HOW MANY PLETT'S CAN YOU SQUEEZE INTO A PHOTO BOOTH ?
THAT WAS GREAT STEVE & ANG !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE
The *best* family photo I have ever seen.
Now if only my family could fit into one booth... Knowing you and me, we'd fit you right into the family photo too, Ang!
1 hour wasn't enough, but so awesome. UPDATE.
AK
I want pictures! I want pictures! I want...
Pretty quiet Coasting lately...things ok over there?
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT YOUR END OF THE WORLD ? BUSY I TAKE IT ?
LOVE AUNT DARLENE
Suzanne has mentioned Emily's face in that last photograph TWICE now!
HELLO " COASTING " HAVE U FALLEN OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH ?
I KNOW MOVING AND THREE CHILDREN DOES NOT MAKE FOR MUCH TIME FOR BLOGGING !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE
Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?
Post a Comment