Sorrry...........haven't checked your blog in some time. What great pictures! All the kids look well and great to see Steve in those pictures. Need Angela pictures!!!!
Honestly Aunt Rose, I see my mom, myself, Emily, Uncle Jeff, my dad Grandma, and then Steve holds him up and I think they're twins. Worn myself out with all the speculating. I am going to bug grandma for a baby pic of my mom now though.
5 comments:
Sorrry...........haven't checked your blog in some time. What great pictures! All the kids look well and great to see Steve in those pictures. Need Angela pictures!!!!
Love Aunt Rose
You know took a second look at the picture of Simon and Steve. Simon reminds me of pictures of your mom when she was little. Honest!!!!
Love Aunt Rose
Honestly Aunt Rose, I see my mom, myself, Emily, Uncle Jeff, my dad Grandma, and then Steve holds him up and I think they're twins. Worn myself out with all the speculating. I am going to bug grandma for a baby pic of my mom now though.
Don't count on too many pictures of me as a baby. I was baby # 2.
Lots of Aunt Jeannie but then Jeannie was a very cute baby and the first. Aunt Rose was a little doll and Aunt Darlene of course was our blue eyes.
I am glad we all look different. I have to see Simon to know. When I had Emily on my lap I saw you Angela all over again. What a thrill for me.
Love Ya
Mom
What a happy wee boy.
Post a Comment