We had the pleasure of my Mom and Ruben's company for a week and a half before they returned to their Ontario home. They absolutely LOVE BC and it was so cute to see them 'on tour' together. I miss them soooooooo much already. Some cool memories not pictured below...Emily laughing out of control while watching her grandparents play her Godzilla video game against each other.
Waking up from my birthday afternoon nap to find our driveway gorgeously adorned with newly planted flowers and a hanging flower basket thanks to my sweet mom and daughter.
Tommy practically leaping out of my arms whenever he noticed Ruben's lap was free to sit on.
Emily mentioning to me one afternoon: "I really like your mom, mom, I mean, I really like her".
Ruben's favorable response when introduced by Steve to his favorite band: "The Pixies" and a household staple film around here: "The Big Lebowski".
No comments:
Post a Comment