July 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(136)
-
▼
July
(18)
- Take a look!
- Intrigued by all things fishing, our budding enth...
- Emily and Tommy's 2nd cousin Elle is soooooooooooo...
- No title
- I was almost sad to see Emily's funny loose tooth ...
- Would the owners of these forgotten articles pleas...
- Holy Generousness! O...
- We spent our 12th anniversary amusing ourselves o...
- All we wanted was a nice anniversary shot of us on...
- We had the pleasure of my Mom and Ruben's company...
- Emily ran her new kite from Papa Ruben around the ...
- Canada Day at the Farmer's Market. Bannock covered...
- Fairly self-explanatory. One evening at dusk, Rube...
- Off to Lund on the final eve of th
- No title
-
▼
July
(18)
8 comments:
Hi Ang! You have 2 sweet little pirates...or are they construction workers:):) Anyways, just thought you should know Elle & I religiously check your blog (hope you sneak peeks at ours too)! Hope you are feeling well and we cannot wait to see some pics of the new baby soon!!! Take care:)
He's turning into quite the little man there already. He'll be asking you for the car keys before you know it...
Em looks just like you Ang, make the long brown to short blond "BAM". As for Tom, Can I eat him up.
Cute, cute, cute! I love it when Tommy grins like that - it lights up the world.
Ahoy Mateys!
Thanks all! Steve bought a third hankie so don't be surprised to find 3 pirates here in the near future.
Yeah they are little pirates - they stole my heart. (I know corny). But they are such sweet!
Love Aunt Rose
xxooxxxooxxxooxxxoox
Nannie
Post a Comment