June 04, 2006


Me "cartooned"...yes i'm sure it's not twins.
Okay, here it is, my own little email address. Please don't rely on any of the others, this is the one...


angela.plett@gmail.com

7 comments:

Krystle said...

YOUR BEAUTIFUL.

Ang said...

And you are an angel-thank-you!

Heather said...

Gorgeous as always!

Ang said...

You're too good to me.

I think i want to be a cartoon. I look so well-rested in comparison to the "flesh" me. I think i need a fake tan, or jaundice, either one will do.

Anonymous said...

You are definitely one of the beautiful pregnant ladies that there is. Mom of two and one on the way, you are incredibly.

Love Aunt Rose

Elizabeth said...

Ang is the most photogenic woman known to mankind.

Ang said...

i nearly peeeeeeed myself when i read that lesa.
thanks to my gracious and intuitive friends and sisters and aunties and mothers who know EXACTLY what i need to hear, love you all back.

Blog Archive