
After a 20 minute plane ride I was welcomed home from two days of bridesmaid bliss in Vancouver. Emily didn't miss me too terribly as her new baby kitties were enough to preoccupy her little heart in my absence.I thought I'd miss the freedom and fun of kid-free city-life, but it seems I've more than enough fun @home to preoccupy my little heart too.
Our new pool drew our neighbour kids over this afternoon. Some of the sweetest, brightest kids you'll ever meet sitt'n in that pool there. Hopefully get to see more of them now that school is almost out.
(Footage of Manitoba trip in the works)





4 comments:
Great pics! That one of Emily pulling her boat through the water is amazing -- can't believe you didn't tell us you had moved to Powell River, Jamaica.
Lucky you having fantastic neighbour kids. We've had...umm...mixed results.
I thought maybe you got a Hawaii pic mixed in. Man our province is Amazing
i am facinating by the way you see your world...love these recent ones!
Neat! That Emily pic is amazing. And what a COOL POOL!
Post a Comment