
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JER!
As luck would have it, I was in contact with Jer yesterday, and just so happened to find out that today was his 33rd b-day!
In case you're wondering, this is him in his wedding Tux-10 years ago.
Hope it's swell Jer,
Love Ang and Steve
7 comments:
HA haha...what a goon.
Thanks for birthday wishes.
You're welcome. It's not goony! I thought it was cool! What an unforgettable wedding. How did the concept of relaxing at a park with your friends while you get hitched even enter your thoughts??? I remember Tannis was a sun-kissed goddess.
By the way, long ago that pic made it to the ONE pre-emily photo album we have in place. It's a "best of the 90's" mix filled with all kinds of Rosenort nostalgics.
I'd love to see that album sometime. I've just been in the process of going through old pictures lately, digging through some classics from the '90s as well...I suppose that's really our coming of age decade.
Wow...that's a classic photo. I thought there was another one like that where all the old crew were making the same face (can't remember where though - I know that Tom and Mal are in it).
Hey Ang - would love to see the photo you and Steve took of the waiter at the Shanghai Restaraunt in Wpg. Didn't you keep tricking him by making the remote control go off before he was ready to shoot? I love those, cause you can see the remote in steve's hand, and his hilarious anticipation.
I think you're referring to one that Marj took at our wedding.
Have you seen those Shanghai pics? You'd remember if you had. The look in Steve's eyes wouldn't have left you. Have they shut down that restaurant, I wonder...
I've got some history with Shanghai -- apparently my dad's folks used to take him there when he was a kid, and it became our family tradition over the years. Classic kitchy decor, with sparkly vinyl booths and woozy light -- I remember getting Tootsie Pops on the way out. I also seem to remember going there once in hte early '90s with some combination of the old crew, maybe even with you along. If you get some time to scan and post a photo or two from back then, that would rock.
Greg, I think there might have been a photo like you've described taken at Angelo and Esther's wedding. Not the whole crew, though. Oh, the Dreaded Underbite -- I've seen it too many times in my recent old-photo exploration.
The Plett's used to go all the time too. Steve and I used to go for fun when we were dating, but I never understood how the heck anyone could seriously bring their family there for a meal. And I remember the Rosenschnort gang being there all at once-once yet. I know, I know, I'll get upstairs to that scanner one of these days...tis a good idea.
THE DREADED UNDERBITE-hee hee! Notice how my son is already resorting to it!
Post a Comment