February 08, 2006



Boy am I glad I brought my camera along to Subway this afternoon. Tommy proved to be wonderful company. First he entertained me with the sneaky smile that he's been flashing at strangers a lot these days-much to their amusement! Then he endeared me by puckering up and making loud kissing sounds, followed by more sneaky smiles and irrational finger-jabs at the camera.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY ANG,
THAT LITTLE MAN OF YOUR'S LOOKS LIKE HE HAS QUITE THE PERSONALITY. WHAT AN EXPRESSIVE LITTLE GUY HE IS !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE

Krystle said...

He's a little tiny Steve.

Heather said...

Ooh, I wuv dat wittle babee boy!

Elizabeth said...

I want to bite his nose.

Ang said...

He's a wee gremlin!

Anonymous said...

Hey Fam. Cool pics of the little skooter and the nutbar.
Love you lot's.
Dadoo.
(gotta run before lockdown)

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am so pleased that the sweater I made finally fits him. He is absolutely handsome and adorable. Just think I will be a grandmother in April. I can hardly wait. Shirley says it is the best time of her life. Jeanne with lots of love.

Ang said...

AUNT JEANNE! I was so hoping you'd stumble upon my blog only to see the cutest, sweetest blue sweater on Thomas! The arms still need to be rolled up 3 times so he'll be rumbling and tumbling in it on cool evenings this spring and fall and for another winter I'm sure!