HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love this pic!
So theatrical -- he's even gesturing with his hands. Great shot...
WHAT EXPRESSIVE EYES YOUR LITTLE MAN HAS ! LOVE AUNT DARLENE
Oh my goodness gracious... I see TEEEEEETH!
He's got teeth!! Maria is only getting her 4th right now and she's 17 months! classic pic! :) Jodi
The teeth shot up together on the same day, weird eh? Shortly after a small fortune was spent on formula and bottles and cups-yeeoowwch! I call them his razorblade!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love this pic!
So theatrical -- he's even gesturing with his hands. Great shot...
WHAT EXPRESSIVE EYES YOUR LITTLE MAN HAS !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE
Oh my goodness gracious... I see TEEEEEETH!
He's got teeth!!
Maria is only getting her 4th right now and she's 17 months!
classic pic! :) Jodi
The teeth shot up together on the same day, weird eh? Shortly after a small fortune was spent on formula and bottles and cups-yeeoowwch! I call them his razorblade!
Post a Comment