Hey... what's all this shotgun talk? Nobody invited me? Of course my shotgun is ready, she's always ready. Whether it's a hunting expedition or a church picnic. Every event is a shotgun event. Make mine minty. Steve.
Sorry for the open mockery behind your back, Steve. All in good fun, I assure you. I'm pretty sure Aunt Darlene wasn't directly encouraging you to think about or utilize a larger arsenal.
Lesa, I can't believe the immodesty of your avatar photo. I mean, what would they think in Altona if they saw your exposed anklebone, but yet? Shentlich!
"I MEAN", good one. Funny thing about that pic is it was taken at the Victoria ferry terminal after Lesa's family took me there for my dad to pick me up and live with him. We cried the whole trip sitt'n on the floor in the huge VAN! Mostly because we were sick of strictly eating McDonald's for 3 straight days!
17 comments:
I love these shots -- so warm and happy. Frank must be stoked to be out there.
i need Frank's camera.
My vacation is like a blur now
---Mom
Nice pics Ang! :)
It's true. These photos make the distance between here and there vanish.
WOW STEVE,
YOU BETTER HAVE A SHOT GUN READY FOR WHEN THAT LITTLE LADY OF YOURS GROWS UP !
SHE'S ALREADY QUITE THE LOOKER !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE
Umm...Aunt Darlene, could we keep the firearm encouragement to a minimum? I'm thinking Steve has enough weapon-oriented motivation already.
: )
These comments are resembling a freak'n chat room
JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE FIREARMS JEREMY.....
AUNT DARLENE
Hey... what's all this shotgun talk? Nobody invited me?
Of course my shotgun is ready, she's always ready. Whether it's a hunting expedition or a church picnic. Every event is a shotgun event. Make mine minty.
Steve.
HA! HA! HA!
Oddly enough mom:
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/38/3390/640/Dscf00061.jpg
Sorry for the open mockery behind your back, Steve. All in good fun, I assure you. I'm pretty sure Aunt Darlene wasn't directly encouraging you to think about or utilize a larger arsenal.
Lesa, I can't believe the immodesty of your avatar photo. I mean, what would they think in Altona if they saw your exposed anklebone, but yet? Shentlich!
"I MEAN", good one.
Funny thing about that pic is it was taken at the Victoria ferry terminal after Lesa's family took me there for my dad to pick me up and live with him. We cried the whole trip sitt'n on the floor in the huge VAN! Mostly because we were sick of strictly eating McDonald's for 3 straight days!
Are you teasing my Tonta Darlene?
NO PROB ANG,
TONTA DARLENE CAN HANDLE IT !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE
I just feel so left out of the commenting.
Ok, I'll stop teasing. Nobody invited me to this party, anyway...
Nice to chat the other night, Ang. Flippant comments on blog posts are ok, but the occasional real conversation is so much better.
Post a Comment