June 05, 2005

Toasting Ruben, my mom's hunky mexican husband over a kid-free mexican fiesta while taking in the gorgeous view. Salut Rube!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ang, I'm glad you've described what is happening in this photo because this might be the blurriest picture I've ever seen in my life.

:)

Anonymous said...

Yes Lesa that picture is very blurry. I took so many pictures and it was very disappointing how they turned out because some were so very precious of the family.
I had an absolute wonderful time and when I look at the pictures they just remind me of that time.
I want to congratulate you on your engagement. It's been hundreds of years since I've seen you. Ang is so blessed to have her close friends live in BC.

Ang said...

yee-ah yee-ah...little knome-girl is just jealous mom, pay no attention...:)

Elizabeth said...

Ang is right. I'm jealous that you went to my favourite Mexican restaurant without me. Did you have Coronas?

Shirley, I know the number of times you see Ang are too few and far between - but the memories you make in those moments are truly lifelong. You are right, they're "precious". Let us start our own airline and give the Air Canada monopoly a run for their money! "Martens Air" or how about MENNO AIR!?

Ang said...

i was going to mention those are strawberry margheritas we're holding up but i wasn't sure about the spelling. Get out your magnifying glass to view.
"Menno Air, faspa in the heavens"

Blog Archive