Hes gotta be the cutest, and even cuter in the flesh...Aunty Krystle
just like his auntie krys...
WOW, ANG HAS HE EVER GROWN. WHAT A CUTIE PIE ! THIS BOY IS GOING TO STEAL ALOT OF HEARTS IN THE FUTURE ! LOVE AUNT DARLENE
I kiss the monitor's screen every time I look at this photo.
thanks guys, he lights up our world much like he does this blog!love ya
I just have to smile when I look at this pic of Thomas. His expression is priceless! Lovely lad..way to go Ang and Steve!! Happy birthday to Emily too!Love from your neighbours Fred and Jayne.
Aw thanks for the comment F and J! I can't wait to see his face when i get to start putting real food in his belly in another week or so, yipee!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hes gotta be the cutest, and even cuter in the flesh...
Aunty Krystle
just like his auntie krys...
WOW, ANG HAS HE EVER GROWN. WHAT A CUTIE PIE !
THIS BOY IS GOING TO STEAL ALOT OF HEARTS IN THE FUTURE !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE
I kiss the monitor's screen every time I look at this photo.
thanks guys, he lights up our world much like he does this blog!
love ya
I just have to smile when I look at this pic of Thomas. His expression is priceless! Lovely lad..way to go Ang and Steve!! Happy birthday to Emily too!
Love from your neighbours Fred and Jayne.
Aw thanks for the comment F and J! I can't wait to see his face when i get to start putting real food in his belly in another week or so, yipee!
Post a Comment