April 11, 2005


green day Posted by Hello

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Em

I hope I will be able to see you climb the room for myself.

Love Nannie

Anonymous said...

Lets try rope

Anonymous said...

Auntie Krystle used to do Gymnastics Emily I hope you enjoy it as much as she did. You are like a little chameleon on that green wall

Bear Hugs

Marm

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THE PHONE CALL THE OTHER DAY ANG. IT'S GREAT TO STAY IN TOUCH WITH YOU. I LOVE YOUR BLOG AND THE PICS OF THE KIDS ARE GREAT !
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ONE OF STEVE SOON.
HEY ANG, THE SUN IS SHINING HERE AND MY 15 YR.OLD IS OUT RAKING THE YARD ( WONDER WHAT HE WANTS ?)
LOVE ALWAYS,
GREAT AUNT DARLENE

Ang said...

oh aunt darlene, i'm sure he feels the honour of helping out his parents is reward enough.
It was awesome to talk to you!
love ang

Elizabeth said...

I'm sure Ang has some awesome pictures of Steve somewhere...

Blog Archive