Hope you all are enjoying your day!
Thanks for your patience if you've been checking in regularly only to see the same pink emily pics smiling at you everyday. I wanted to note that they were taken during a rock-climbing adventure with her dad. And that I thought it was neat that she chose those cute little ducks on her shopping trip with Auntie Heather instead of this gigantic unicorn she was offered. (thank God) Anyways, Thomas's uniquely honed radar knows whenever I feel inspired to do some writing on this thing and I have the nerve to think I have the freedom to do so. His 3rd name Marek means "war-like" and lets just say it's fitting when he isn't happy about something. But maybe you'll understand how easy it is to forgive him when you see the little smirk he's got going on below...
March 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(153)
-
▼
March
(18)
- Easter Birthday
- Pure Muscle
- Our Marm, Krystle and Pouty pants
- Auntie Krystle teaching Emily how to distinguish b...
- Happiness is: turning 6 years old
- Happiness is: a baby boy
- Lesa's pipes having uses OTHER than obsessive rock...
- Altonawood
- heeheehee!!!
- Laughing Thomas
- Army pair
- Looks like Daddy
- Emmy and Squeak
- "Tiger-willow"
- Curly the flying cat
- Happy Sunday Everyone!
- plaidsmile
- limesmirk
-
▼
March
(18)
1 comment:
SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG. YOUR LITTLE MAN IS JUST GETTING CUTER EVERYTIME YOU PUT NEW PICS UP. SAY S'HIS' TO STEVE AND EM FROM ME.
LOVE AUNT DARLENE
Post a Comment