Poor Em has had her birthday party post-poned twice now. The surprise we have planned for her and her friends requires a sunny day which we seem to be having on any day other than the ones we choose for her party. And starting tomorrow it's supposed to rain for 10 days. The outdoor fun will be worth the wait though I think. Well it's not like last weekend wasn't one non-stop party for her anyhow. Holy presents! Our house is stocked with enough art supplies, toys, and board games for a family of 6, are you guys trying to hint at something or what?
What another amazing weekend with guests. Our visits with Frank and Jeanne in January, Heather in February, and now my wonderful sister, her mom, we all affectionately call her "Marm" and my dear Lesa have all been so meaningful to me. The highlight of my weekend was all the talking and laughing and going to bed at an unreasonable hour each night. Other glorious highlights were charitable acts of cleaning, Emily in bliss with all the girly attention and of course having others oo and goo over major Tom. Steve was so keen in making sure I got to relax and enjoy my friends as much as possible while I had the chance-what a stud! Tom is such a mini-stud, at 2 1/2 months, yesterday he weighed in at 14lbs 9oz! Check out the belly!
March 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(153)
-
▼
March
(18)
- Easter Birthday
- Pure Muscle
- Our Marm, Krystle and Pouty pants
- Auntie Krystle teaching Emily how to distinguish b...
- Happiness is: turning 6 years old
- Happiness is: a baby boy
- Lesa's pipes having uses OTHER than obsessive rock...
- Altonawood
- heeheehee!!!
- Laughing Thomas
- Army pair
- Looks like Daddy
- Emmy and Squeak
- "Tiger-willow"
- Curly the flying cat
- Happy Sunday Everyone!
- plaidsmile
- limesmirk
-
▼
March
(18)
3 comments:
I had a blast, I am waiting impatiently for the next time. Thanks all, it couldn't have been any better. I am wishing for sunndays days for you Emily.
Hugs and Kisses
Auntie Krystle
SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT WEEKEND DESPITE THE LACK OF SUNSHINE.
MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE "HAPPY BIRTHDAYS AHEAD OF YOU EMILY.
WHAT ARE YOU FEEDING THAT BOY ANG ? HE LOOKS GREAT !
LOVE AUNT DARLENE
Thomas is so adorable He looks like he has such a surprise on his face. (Don't tell him but I can hardly wait to kiss his little feet)
You look happy Ang. What a blessing to have such a large family and good friends like Lesa.
Love ya Mom
Post a Comment