November 17, 2008

oh lesa my sweet. thank-you for dancing your tiny silhouette my way. being with you always does something special for my soul. i love you i love you i love you my bff.


5 comments:

Jeremy said...

Oh you two. What a pair!

Anonymous said...

ANG!!!
look how big you are!!
... i love it!!

Elizabeth said...

The frame casts a shadow
And highlights your brow.
You always look so serious
In shadows.

In sunshine,
You are a child, laughing,
With warm red cheeks
And a full bottom lip.

The reflection of the livingroom window
In your eyes
Reminds me of living in the room,
Twice.

If you sung in my ear now
I'd sing back into yours
And it would be a round song,
Heard once,
In two minds.

I would be silly to think
We could ever be separated;
And even crazier to think
We are one.

Though, without you I'm nothing,
And without me
You stare
Directly
Into the sun.

Love Elizabeth

Ang said...

how poifect :) :)

Anonymous said...

Finely I see you ;) AK