New camera + New Software + Zillions of photos + My mom's nagging = Me eventually chucking some pics on the blog even though it drives me nuts that I'm not sorting through all zillion in order to find the best of the best. I'm think'n some of these are pretty cool though.
p.s. Just joking about the nagging part, mom. You've been extremely patient considering that the kid's hair grows another 2 inches between posts.
J-I can't send links through comments apparantly but I can simply tell you that it is a Panasonic DMC-FZ18 and that we like it considerably more than our old fogged up camera.
8 comments:
Love this super set of kid photos.
What kinda camera did you get? Camera geeks need to know this stuff, silly.
If it takes me nagging --I am sure lots of family and friends will appreciate the pictures. LOVE THEM and you
Mom
HOLY CROW THESE ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!! More, more, more!
Awww, my little munchies! Can't wait to see you!!!
J-I can't send links through comments apparantly but I can simply tell you that it is a Panasonic DMC-FZ18 and that we like it considerably more than our old fogged up camera.
Sweet! That's a huuuuuuuge zoom range...so flexible. The review I read kept saying that it was a super fun camera.
Post a Comment