April 03, 2008


Em was almost finished this one
when she gasped "Oh no! I forgot
to include a cougar!!" And at the last
second: "I have to have a deer in there!"
It's always been about animals with
Emily. Her "Barbie Stage" was almost solely
about the little pets you can get
as accessories. A few years ago she
wanted to stay up late evening after
evening discussing whether it
was possible for her to really
become a tiger trainer one day.
I don't want to disclose too much
about her current aspirations but
do find it hard to imagine her not
working with animals or perhaps for
people. Something that allows her to put her compassion where it's
needed. You know, like caring for her elderly mother and father!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or Nannie and Papa

Love her imagination
Love ya Mom

Elizabeth said...

She truly is all about the fuzzy critters that walk this planet. Does she like birds just as much? And fish too?

Anonymous said...

WOW...emily just blows us away!!!

ang, I'm not sure I have your correct email address...could you please send me your mailing address (street, postal code etc)

Thanks,

jaime