I love the picture of the threesome. Love you Mom
Oh Munchies - we love and miss you SOOOOOOO much!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHIRLEY!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS,BEAUTIFUL GRANDKIDS YOU HAVE THERE ! LOVE DARLENE
I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY, SHIRLEY. I DID THINK OF YOU AND HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY WITH RUBEN. YOUR GRANDCHILDREN ARE BEAUTIFUL AND EACH HAS A LITTLE OF YOU INSIDE. LOVE YOU, SHIRLEY FROM JEANNE
More pictures more pictures
Hi guys,Can't believe how much they have all grown. We miss seeing your smiley faces next door. Love to you all,Faye, Ferin and Bronte
Hey, you're running out of time to fit in your February post. Better get on it.:)
Angela more pictures pleaseMom
hey guys, glad to see how excited emily looks to be with her brothers. kind of a cheezey smile!!! Have a greaat day!!! xoxo, cousin Kristen!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I love the picture of the threesome. Love you Mom
Oh Munchies - we love and miss you SOOOOOOO much!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHIRLEY!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS,
BEAUTIFUL GRANDKIDS YOU HAVE THERE !
LOVE DARLENE
I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY, SHIRLEY. I DID THINK OF YOU AND HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY WITH RUBEN. YOUR GRANDCHILDREN ARE BEAUTIFUL AND EACH HAS A LITTLE OF YOU INSIDE. LOVE YOU, SHIRLEY FROM JEANNE
More pictures more pictures
Hi guys,
Can't believe how much they have all grown. We miss seeing your smiley faces next door. Love to you all,
Faye, Ferin and Bronte
Hey, you're running out of time to fit in your February post. Better get on it.
:)
Angela more pictures please
Mom
hey guys, glad to see how excited emily looks to be with her brothers. kind of a cheezey smile!!! Have a greaat day!!! xoxo, cousin Kristen!
Post a Comment