December 06, 2007


6:05 pm tonite
(Pulling up Tommy's socks)
Me: Tommy, if you say "mommy, i love you soo much" then mommy will swooooooooooooooooooon!
Tommy: (thinks it over for a second) Mommy, I love you soo much!!!
Me: (swooning, kissing his face)
(Now fastening his shoes)
Tommy: I no say I love you so much mommy
Me: uh, well, that's not making me swoon
Tommy: (sparkly dimply smile suddenly looking up at me) I say, mommy, your breath is smell GROSS!
Me and Tommy: HAHAHAhahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!

i love how honest kids are!!!

Elizabeth said...

Hahha haHaha hAHA!

MORE! MORE! MORE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

it's never boring at your house is it ang ?
love aunt darlene

Anonymous said...

Har! Har! Har! What a buster!

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ANG, STEVE AND FAMILY FROM AUNT JEANNE AND UNCLE DONALD. WE WISH FOR ALL OF YOU HEALTH, HAPPINESS AND LOTS OF LOVE IN THE NEW YEAR. TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER. ALL THE BEST IN 2008!

Anonymous said...

hey ang, it is a real blessing to finally get to find your blog page! i will lokk at it everyday. ( even if you dont update ) wiether you remember my or not i am cousin Kristen from altona manitoba. i can't say how much i miss you guys. e-mail me as soon as you get this, kristenwiebe95@hotmail.com!!!!! God bless,
Cousin Kristen