November 04, 2007





















































Emily Elizabeth



Only a glimpse of what has been swirling around Emily's right brain these days. The blank paper before her became the funny little beaver drawing above. This girl is knocking us out with her art, her happy attitude at school and her genuine friendships. Mostly by the way that her sweet Emmy spirit remains constant through the turbulence inherent with being eight-and-a-half and the older sister of two "loud", "boogery", "gross" brothers.

10 comments:

Tannis said...

That drink looks pretty tasty and I like the view. Maybe we'll be able to check that place out next time.

Anonymous said...

Emily I am looking forward to your art work. How are the kittens?

Nannie

Ang said...

T- It's a date! We love harbours too.

N- 2 kitties left. Too tame and affectionate to let them go. Art coming soon, just for you.

Anonymous said...

Oh My-those are awesome pictures AND the drawings-COOL
AK

Anonymous said...

Awesome job Emily!
LOVE the shots of your sweetie-pie face too!

Anonymous said...

wow ang,
what incrediable art work and what a gorgeous young girl you have there !
i am so impressed.......what talent !
love aunt darlene

Jeremy said...

I've had this incredible post sitting on my screen for days, waiting for a moment to comment properly...what a wonderful tribute to a remarkable kid. As someone who has always admired artists and wished I could draw, these pictures amaze and delight me -- awesome.

Ron and Wendy Kroeker said...

Emily!
I just love all your artwork! Its wonderful. You are very talented and creative. So keep up the good work.
I also like all the pictures of you. Your growing up very fast. I see some of you in our grandson James. NO KIDDING!
Wendy (Aunt Heather's Mom)

Anonymous said...

Emily I really enjoyed your artwork. Seeing pictures of you makes me miss you more.
Love you always Nannie.

Ang said...

A big "AWW!" and shy/beaming smile from Emily in response to all the above generous comments. Thank-you!