WOW IF THAT'S NOT AN ANGELA CLONE THEN I DON'T KNOW !!! SIMON LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE YOU ANG.......ESPECIALLY THE EYES ! SO, HOW DID LIL' MISS EMILY GET IN THE PAPER ? YOU MUST TELL US THE STORY BEHIND THAT ONE. LOVE AUNT DARLENE
I figured it out now - it's the way Tommy has such a firm grasp on Simon's pudgy tummy! LOL Just like their daddy and uncle, they don't look very much a like at all!
Thank you my dears. It's a hilarious picture and so true Aunt Darlene, Simon is my double. These guys are just starting to notice each other as a possible source of entertainment. When I hollared "Tommy come here and hold Simon for a picture!" He actually came running from across the house "Tommy hold baby, Tommy hold baby!!!". A few weeks ago he would have screamed "NO BABY NO BABY!!!" Let the fun begin, this is the moment we've been waiting for since we found out I was pregnant with Simon.
6 comments:
WOW IF THAT'S NOT AN ANGELA CLONE THEN I DON'T KNOW !!!
SIMON LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE YOU ANG.......ESPECIALLY THE EYES !
SO, HOW DID LIL' MISS EMILY GET IN THE PAPER ? YOU MUST TELL US THE STORY BEHIND THAT ONE.
LOVE AUNT DARLENE
I'm not sure why this photo causes me to break out in laughter - but it just does! I love it!
I figured it out now - it's the way Tommy has such a firm grasp on Simon's pudgy tummy! LOL Just like their daddy and uncle, they don't look very much a like at all!
So freakin' cute. Lucky dudes, each having a brother so close in age.
Thank you my dears. It's a hilarious picture and so true Aunt Darlene, Simon is my double. These guys are just starting to notice each other as a possible source of entertainment. When I hollared "Tommy come here and hold Simon for a picture!" He actually came running from across the house "Tommy hold baby, Tommy hold baby!!!". A few weeks ago he would have screamed "NO BABY NO BABY!!!" Let the fun begin, this is the moment we've been waiting for since we found out I was pregnant with Simon.
haAHAHAhhhahahh I LOVE THE STORY!
Post a Comment