Krystle and I have this in common: We like to laugh at ourselves and we like to talk and then we like to laugh at ourselves again followed by talking, more laughing, more talking, laughy, talky, goodnight. 3 days and 4 gloriously grown-uppy evenings of this together with our clan at her and Clint's new pad. They fed us, bed us, and cleaned up after us when our hands were full. There is nothing like hanging out with kid magnets when you have 3 of them. Krystle and Clint, you made it the best mini-family-holiday I can remember. This could be the start of a beautiful vacationship ;)
(Sorry for posting the pic krystle, it was the least horrible of the lot)
3 comments:
You two look like sisters -- what a great picture. You are both "hams" as well.
Mom
This is why I no longer want to be seen next to you two. NEXT TOP MODEL.
i look like her mother, or father if you want to get technical.
Post a Comment