Thats Hot
I must say, any dress would look weird on a decapitated mannequin with no appendages.
I am sure Grandma kept that cute number you wore for your uncle Brian's wedding Mom
Hot is right!
errrr....
After a lot of discussion, Ang and I decided this was going to be Ang's hat here.
lesa, i believe the hat will look just "divine" on angela.......along with the dress. love aunt darlene
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Thats Hot
I must say, any dress would look weird on a decapitated mannequin with no appendages.
I am sure Grandma kept that cute number you wore for your uncle Brian's wedding
Mom
Hot is right!
errrr....
After a lot of discussion, Ang and I decided this was going to be Ang's hat here.
lesa,
i believe the hat will look just "divine" on angela.......along with the dress.
love aunt darlene
Post a Comment